Follow Us

Friday 17 May 2013

#PinItForwardUK Campaign




My Colour Board gives me inspiration on many different levels.
I enjoy seeing which colours exist in nature and collecting colour combinations that work well. The bright and vivid tones help inspire my creativity. It is great to have an archive of colour that I can dip into as and when I need to.



Join me at Pinterest here!

See all my Pins here!

Check out fellow Pinner Emma Block's Illustration work here, and her Pinterest here!

Thank you, and enjoy spreading the Pinterest Love!

Pin It Forward UK 2013







1 comment:

  1. Great post Beci! Your Pinterest story is super inspiring and it's so great to hear that you use Pinterest in so many different wants to channel all your interests. I'm really interested to see what you do with patterns!

    ReplyDelete